[Lumiera] build_website.sh much improved[tm]

Christian Thaeter ct at pipapo.org
Wed Oct 31 17:39:25 CET 2018

Past days I hacked a bit on the build_website.sh script to make it
more robust and usable. Some new options and link checking is now build
in. But its still a bit of a rough ride, I'll continue on polishing it
out.

All work is in the website staging repo yet, not pushed to the main
website.

$ ./build_website.sh --help
    Website rebuild script
Usage:
        build_website.sh
           Rebuild only whats necessary

        build_website.sh [asciidocfiles..]
           Rebuild the given files

        build_website.sh --all
           Rebuild all pages unconditionally

        build_website.sh --clean
           Cleans/deletes all files not under git control

        build_website.sh --check
           Runs a link-check on the whole site, results are
           stored in 'broken_links'

        build_website.sh --help
           This help

the real work will begin soon after:
 https://staging.lumiera.org/broken_links

Some of these errors are known/intentional, lots of others are defunct
files.