[Lumiera] menugen.py bug

Christian Thaeter ct at pipapo.org
Tue Oct 30 20:55:27 CET 2018

BTW: feature request

It would be nice when menugen in text or debug mode not only dumps what
it generates, but also from which file this entry originates.

Here it generates some dead link:

URL             `/download/building'
Name            `Building'
Vater URL       http://localhost:8000/menu.html, Zeile 68, Spalte 41
Tats. URL       http://localhost:8000/download/building
Prüfzeit        3.664 Sekunden
Ergebnis        Fehler: 404 File not found

and i am a bit puzzled where it comes from (will search more)