[Lumiera] Server HTTPS

Ichthyostega prg at ichthyostega.de
Fri Oct 26 18:33:07 CEST 2018

OK so our website is now available via https://Lumiera.org

Many thanks again to Christian for pushing this ahead!

This afternoon, I went over the ASCIIDOC pages and fixed a gazillion
of hard coded links. Most of them from the early days, before we introduced
some ASCIIDOC attributes to point to "the current website". While doing so,
I also checked and fixed lots of external links.

Incidentally, I was pleased to find out that some quite relevant projects
like Doxygen or LAC.linuxaudio.org did not yet switch to HTTPS.
So we are not the last ones ;-)

-- Hermann