[Lumiera] Testmail

Christian Thaeter ct at pipapo.org
Tue Oct 23 22:52:34 CEST 2018

Soo, done

The Webserver for the Mailinglists is now https only (with http
redirecting). This adds some security since user and config actions go
though this interface.

Another question is if we want to make the normal webserver/webpage
https. I guess the answer is 'yes' because http is a dying breed.
Google Chrome will phase it out eventually, Sites which don't deliver
content via https get downranked. I personally don't see much
advantages there, but I know the drill and will deploy that later on.

Actually plain HTTP has more advantages since it doesnt force users to
accept cooperate MitM attacks and webcaches can cache pages
universally.

Well guess I just do it unless someone complains.

	Cheers
		Christian