[Lumiera] Webserver update

Hendrik Boom hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Sat Sep 27 01:11:50 CEST 2014

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 10:30:21PM +0200, Christian Thaeter wrote:
> with recent bash bugs (cough) and our little outdated webserver i am
> going to give it a big dist upgrade asap, while being at it i think
> i'll just go over to debian/testing (sans systemd)

I hope it's still possible to use testing without systemd.
If it is, lt me know how.  I've been updating my laptop on testing ever
since the last time testing turned into stable, and somehow systemd
has crept in.

On the installer mailing list, people have requested the option to not
use systemd, and they've been turned down.

-- hendrik