[Lumiera] [Fwd: Re:"lumiera"]

Christian Thaeter ct at pipapo.org
Tue Sep 23 01:03:26 CEST 2014

Am Tue, 23 Sep 2014 00:17:59 +0200
schrieb Benny Lyons <benny.lyons at gmx.net>:

> Hi,
> Anyone else get this mail from China?  They want to use the Lumiera
> domain name.

not me, well Odin owns the domain. I won't mind if he sells it for
20Mio US$ and share with us anyway :)

Well could be as well some scam attempt or whatever. I've got other
such things like scaming my other domains from me in the past.

Oh, just gooled:
 http://blog.united-domains.de/2012/06/chinesische-domain-verkaeufer-verunsichern-inhaber-von-cn-domains/