[Lumiera] FrOSCon 23-24.2014: organising & IRC meeting next week

Benny Lyons benny.lyons at gmx.net
Sat Jul 5 11:31:25 CEST 2014

Hi Luminites,
The annual FrOSCon conference is approaching (23-24 August):

http://www.froscon.de/en/home/

It has become tradition for Lumiera enthusiasts to meet and participate
at this conference http://www.lumiera.org/media/FrOSCon11/index.html

So it is now time to begin organising. I suggest we meet on IRC next
week.

While Thursday next week falls on one of our scheduled meetings, I'll
only be able to join somewhat later on Thursday.  If that's ok with the
majority, I'd suggest we meet on Thursday at 20 UTC on
freenode #lumiera (see IRC contact details below).

Alternatively, I'd suggest Tuesday or Wednesday next week at the same
time next week.

Cheers
Benny
--