[Lumiera] IRC pre-Froscon 2013 meeting

Benny Lyons benny.lyons at gmx.net
Tue Jul 30 18:48:41 CEST 2013

Hi All,
Spoke to CT, ct at pipapo.org, last night and we decided that it would be a
good idea to discuss our participation and get-together at the upcoming
Froscon 8 http://www.froscon.de/en/home/ conference on IRC.

I propose we meet on Thursday, 8 August at 20:00 UTC, on our #lumiera
channel at IRC/Freenode.net in #lumiera with the primary goal of
discussing Froscon 8.
The time and date of this meeting is only my proposal, so please feel
free to propose a different date or time.

Tentative agenda at this meeting:
    --Pre Froscon get-together in the week leading up to Froscon
    --Possible trip to France on 21 or 22 August
    --Other possible goodies we'd like to do in the Karlsruhe/Black
Forest area: suggestions welcome
    --List of items to bring to Froscon
    --Trip up to Froscon on 23 August
    --Participation at Froscon
    --...

Again, please feel free to edit this list and reply to this news group.

Cheers