[Lumiera] Got nobug installed, too.

Hendrik Boom hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Wed Jul 10 20:33:33 CEST 2013

I installed nobug today.  I gather it, too , is needed for lumiera.
No problems, except another make check failure.  It seems some variable
was set and not used.  I didn't consider that a problem, although the
makefile did -- apparently all warnings were treated as errors.

The only concern I have about these errors is that the make check seems
to stop error checking when it finds an error, so the rest of the
checks, which might be significant, don't get done.

Next tp once more delve into the mysteries of git and see if I can
build lumiera.

-- hendrik