[Lumiera] Updated documentation branch on lumiera/benn

Ichthyostega prg at ichthyostega.de
Thu Feb 7 20:25:19 CET 2013

Am 03.02.2013 21:28, schrieb Benny Lyons:
> In our effort to improve introductory documentation on Lumiera, I've updated
> the documentation branch on lumiera/benn.  Changes were made to intro.txt.

thanks, will review and integrate the next days...

Overall, I think the "Intro" looks quite polished by now. Regarding the
vision section, I liked the way you combined and thus reconciled the
two ideas: That professionalism is not tied to a specific goal, but
at the same time it is concerned with accepting a goal and working
towards it.