[Lumiera] ANNOUNCE: Lumiera Developer Meeting, November 2012

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 11:31:47 CET 2012

hi guys

long time :)

hope all are doing well

unfortunatey i wont be able to make it to the mmetong since i am produning
the brazilian blender conference blender.pro.br

but i leave some questions that the community might like to know:

you know there is a crisis for a long time now with nle in gnu/linux... are
you aware of this for example:
http://jeff.ecchi.ca/blog/2012/11/10/lightworks-is-not-anywhere-close-to-open-source/

what me a problably many others would like to know is the state of
lumiera... when the project started we knew it would be tough but not that
much maybe.

whats the focus of the project at the moment? do you think you are going
through a crisis as well? since lumiera started we have seen projects, such
as novacut and shotcut, which came later which have taken off faster...
could you comment about that?

it would be nice to here a release on news from lumiera :)

i have a lot of hope to someday use lumiera and send you all positive
vibrations!

cheers :D

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439