[Lumiera] ANNOUNCE: Lumiera Developer Meeting, November 2012

Ichthyostega prg at ichthyostega.de
Tue Nov 13 10:46:39 CET 2012

Hello all,

this time I had almost forgotten that the regular developer meeting is due.
As usual, the next regular Lumiera developer meeting should take place next

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 -- starting 20:00 UTC

The meeting will be on freenode.net in #lumiera
Feel free to propose topics for discussion. Speak up if the schedule
doesn't work for you. And in case there is nothing to discuss, I'll be
there tomorrow just for the lulz ;-)

Cheers,
Hermann V.

PS: and yes, I did a little bit for the coding, some refactoring and
clean-up regarding library dependencies and research triggered by
build problems in one of the newer Ubuntu distributions. I know
it isn't much, but we keep going.