[Lumiera] Fwd: [foms] VideoLAN Dev Days 2012

Odin Hørthe Omdal odinho at opera.com
Tue May 8 11:57:23 CEST 2012

Anyone going to this? Not sure if we're really related to them, although
they do have VLMC (their video editor) so they're kinda like a competitor,
-- and we plan on leveraging codecs etc from the project later.

Might not be very fruitful for us, but thought I'd let the list know in
case anyone sees value in meeting up there :]