[Lumiera] Meeting Thursday. Re: Developers Room for Lumiera / FrOSCon ??

Ichthyostega prg at ichthyostega.de
Wed May 2 03:27:40 CEST 2012

Am 01.05.2012 14:54, schrieb Christian Thaeter:
> - Can we make an IRC meeting next days to discuss this, How about Thursday?

Good Idea. I'll be there at the evening, say 20:00 UTC, as usual?

> - Could we rig a Talk about the Lumiera architecture? I think possibly not,
> there are too much loose ends not connected yet. OTOH this is quite likely
> very interesting for Hardcore developers.

Agreed. We could, for sure. But IMHO we should be able to present working code,
not just plans. Especially hardcore developers want so see something working.
Our concepts are good, and also mostly proven and known to work. The interesting
part is how we solve all the fine points and how the system
behaves in practice, when set to action.

We have still some way to go, but I'm confident we'll make it. We had
a constant rate of progress in the past (well it would be desirable
to move faster and have more dev power, but at least we're getting
ahead).

> I am sure that we can do 'something' if we can get a developer room,
> nevertheless, if we just miss it FrOSCon is still appealing and we should
> meet there again anyways.

Fully agreed. And indeed, the Git workshop was fun.