[Lumiera] Maintenance Notice ... update aftermatch

Ichthyostega prg at ichthyostega.de
Wed Feb 29 02:37:33 CET 2012

Am 28.02.2012 09:22, schrieb Christian Thaeter:
> * Trac looks as it lost some plugins (no user management), Ichthyo can you
> please take a look. Otherwise it seems to be working.

hadn't time to do a more in-depth investigation, but basically the
same happened as on my local box: python 2.5 -> python 2.6

Thus all Plugin Eggs need do be recompiled.
Fortunately I saved mine locally, so I just copied over the new
Eggs and HUPed the Apache

Then next problem was the Accountmanager: the settings for htdigest
required an upgrade.

After doing that, now it looks at least that users can log in again
and that the Spam Bayes filter is active again. Hopefully this solved
the most urgent problems

Cheers