[Lumiera] Maintenance Notice ... update aftermatch

Christian Thaeter ct at pipapo.org
Tue Feb 28 09:22:22 CET 2012

Am Tue, 28 Feb 2012 08:09:59 +0100
schrieb Christian Thaeter <ct at pipapo.org>:

> Because of upgrades the Web-Server will be down for some time now and
> be back later today. Notably Trac will not be reachable. Mailinglists
> will stay working.

Server is back on running now, There are some minor issues tough:

* Trac looks as it lost some plugins (no user management), Ichthyo can
  you please take a look. Otherwise it seems to be working.

* The new asciidoc gives a lot warnings and few errors about deprecated
  or faulty things on our webpage. These need to be fixed soon. Raw log
  is at:

   http://lumiera.org/,log

  I write a ticket for this, anyone up to help fixing these?