[Lumiera] ANNOUNCE: Lumiera Developer Meeting, February 2012

Ichthyostega prg at ichthyostega.de
Tue Feb 7 03:25:52 CET 2012

Am 06.02.2012 16:25, schrieb Benny Lyons:
> I've got two short topics:
> -- Proposal from farid abdelnour for Google Summer of Code
> -- Update on the forthcomming Libre Graphics plug for developers

... while we're talking about topics...
Quite some time ago I wrote a RfC, which I'd like to "close" in some
way; maybe we'll just retract it as RfC and add it otherwise, or re-discuss
it and accept it. What do you think?

http://lumiera.org/documentation/devel/rfc_parked/UseCases.html

That's certainly a "high level" topic, nothing technical.
At that time, there was a bit of discussion, which led to adding
the Scenario (7)

Basically the question is still: do you think this kind of approach
is valid? Does it describe / cover the intended usage properly. Of course
we can't cover any use scenario, and we do intend to build a flexible
application anyway. Yet still my thinking is, that describing such
"idealised" usage patterns helps us focussing on features helpful
for the prospective user ;-)