[Lumiera] Building Lumiera on a 64-bit system?

Stefan Kangas skangas at skangas.se
Fri Sep 23 18:17:54 CEST 2011

I just realized the problem was that I was trying to run an old binary
From a stale bin directory that is no longer used.

I had completely missed that the SCons build now puts the binary in
target/lumiera.

This was quite silly of me, but at least now it works.

Ichthyostega <prg at ichthyostega.de> writes:

> PS: btw, what distro/version are you building on? Is that basically an 64bit
> system, or some mixed setup with 32bit compatibility? (guess the latter)

I am on a plain Debian GNU/Linux squeeze system. No surprises there.

Thanks for all your notes on the build system.

Cheers,

Stefan Kangas

--
Stefan Kangas
PGP.mit.edu   8F4353EE/CEA1 DE21 AB10 8493 CC9C 6574 2E82 323B 8F43 53EE