[Lumiera] Building Lumiera on a 64-bit system?

Stefan Kangas skangas at skangas.se
Thu Sep 22 13:39:31 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have been trying to get scons to build 64-bit binaries for the last
copule of days. I just can't seem to get it to work, and neither
searching the web nor browsing scons documentation is helping.  All I
seem to be able to find is a lot of crap regarding MSVC and Windows.

Does anyone already have a finished recipe for this? Shouldn't the build
system automatically detect if the host is a 64/32-bit system?

Thanks,

Stefan Kangas

--
Stefan Kangas
PGP.mit.edu   8F4353EE/CEA1 DE21 AB10 8493 CC9C 6574 2E82 323B 8F43 53EE