[Lumiera] Froscon 6, Lumiera & Git Workshop in St. Augustine

Ichthyostega prg at ichthyostega.de
Mon Sep 5 04:35:09 CEST 2011

Am 23.08.2011 22:59, schrieb Benny Lyons:
> Evening, Froscon 6 ended last Sunday and Lumiera was represented there by a
> few people:

> Someone took photographs, so we might have the opportunity of sharing a
> little bit of Froscon 6 with should someone make a few photographs available.
> Please don't send me any photographs though, my modem tends to get upset.

Hi Benny and the others,

thanks for the nice summary regarding our visit to the FrOSCon conference.
Indeed, we should try to collect some images (I'll promise to contribute to
that too...)

As a start, I've now hooked up the old FrOSCon page from 2009 into the 'Media'
section of the Lumiera website and I've created a new page alongside, to collect
content regarding the recent conference. Benny, I hope you don't mind, but I was
so bold to (ab)use the nice text of your mail as a starting point for the text
content of that page...

http://lumiera.org/media/FrOSCon09/index.html
http://lumiera.org/media/FrOSCon11/index.html

Cheers,