[Lumiera] Problems with git

Michael R Fisher mfisher31 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 11:19:31 CEST 2011

I think I have it worked out now.  (probably not)  I was under the
assumption that origin is always the main repository.  And I have no
idea how to check what origin really is.

So what do I type to ensure I pull from the main repo?  Just pull from
the regular URL.   I really don't know why git is confusing me so much.
sorry about that.