[Lumiera] TimelineZoomScale Question About Pointers

Michael Fisher mfisher31 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 18:34:44 CEST 2011

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 7:16 PM, Ichthyostega <prg at ichthyostega.de> wrote:

> Am 08.10.2011 23:15, schrieb Michael Fisher:
> > this might seem odd but I'm trying to figure out why my code is 'working'
> as
> > opposed to 'not working'. I fiddled with *'s and &'s until it would build
> and
> > run without a crash.
>
> > It works fine (i think), I just don't understand why.
>
> congrats, you seem to be an eager coder!

Yes I am.  I really like to know what I'm doing. Thanks again guys, really,
for helping me out.  It's so much better to have a real live human explain
things.  Especially as confusing as this.  A little more practice and
This'll be easy.

Now, If I can just get a grasp on the more advanced nuances of sigc++ ...