[Lumiera] Non Linux Build Error

Christian Thaeter ct at pipapo.org
Sat Oct 8 19:20:41 CEST 2011

Am Fri, 7 Oct 2011 22:20:38 -0500
schrieb Michael Fisher <mfisher31 at gmail.com>:

> More like a me not knowing how to use scons.
>
> Getting This When Trying to Build under OSX ....

We currently only care for Linux, other (GNU'ish) free unixes may or
may not work. OSX is not yet supported (and we have no plans to do so)
unless someone else comes up and helps porting it (We'll then merge
this). There are few things which may need more work than just adapting
the toolchain and we don't have the development resources to care
currently.

	Christian