[Lumiera] Non Linux Build Error

Michael Fisher mfisher31 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 05:20:38 CEST 2011

More like a me not knowing how to use scons.

Getting This When Trying to Build under OSX ....

bash-3.2$ scons
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
Checking for C library m... no
Checking for C library dl... no
Checking for C library pthread... no
Checking for C header file execinfo.h... yes
Checking for C header file valgrind/valgrind.h... no
Valgrind not found. The use of Valgrind is optional; building without.
Checking for library configuration: nobugmt
/bin/sh: pkg-config: command not found
OSError: 'pkg-config --cflags --libs nobugmt' exited 127:
.... More Output .....

Problem is I have all of the headers excluding valgrind.  And I definitely
have pkg-config.

I have a gtk-osx, jhbuild, environment setup, to everything is installed to
a non-standard location.  I read the scons docs but I can't seem to get it
to find by progs and includes.