[Lumiera] a bit of buildrone cleanup

Ichthyostega prg at ichthyostega.de
Fri Oct 7 23:02:54 CEST 2011

Hi Lumi hackers,

just a small notice: I've done a bit of cleanup to the current builddrone
config. Since I'm now since almost one year in a provisional way responsible
also for the GUI, I've now disabled Joel's builddrone and activated the
builddrone for my ichthyo/gui branch instead. For this to work, I simply
created a new repository subdirectory lumiera/gui

Of course this is just a intermediate solution. I am quite aware that
Christian has a reworked version of builddrone in the pipeline. And
besides, I can't really be a "Subsystem owner" for the GUI. I'm more than
enough occupied with getting things in Proc-Layer ahead. We really need
a core developer willing to stay in the project and to take care of and
to focus entirely onto the GUI.