[Lumiera] Lumiera Graphics

Michael R Fisher mfisher31 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 18:26:28 CET 2011

Hello again,
> good evening, good morning :)   -- just a quick answer for now.
> Thanks for providing your experimental branch. I'll see how best
> to integrate that into the build. I'll report back on that topic
> and will then explain you how I did it, hopefully later that evening.
Sounds good to me.  I'll keep an eye out for an update.
> Hey, looks like you just invented a piece of good design.
Hey alright!  Not to mention that there is tons of code examples on how
to actually implement a drawing lib and canvas.  I actually like
goocanvas, just maybe not the best for Lumiera.  Thanks Odin for the
good info from PiTiVi.  Their opinions on this matter really helped to
evaluate what's out there and what makes sense for the project.

Although a Lumiera custom canvas will require lots of heavy lifting,
implementing other dynamic widgets will be much easier after the fact.