[Lumiera] hello / bonjour

Gilles Collot g.collot at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 00:56:03 CEST 2010

Hi.

It's the first time I'm posting on this mailing. I was only watching the
thread so far. As I'm also French, I guessed it would be wise to translate
what Christophe said :

"I'm a video editor, and right now, I'm not convinced at all by Cinelerra,
so I'm waiting for Lumiera's release. Is there an expected date of release
yet?
Plus, I'd like to help in development, but unfortunately I don't know
anything in programmation. So, if there is any other way I can help, it
would be my pleasure.

Thanks"

And I really thank you for all the work you're doing. It's great to see that
people are driving video editing to Linux. I've been waiting for this for so
long time. I'm also a video editor, I don't know much about programmation
either, but if later you need someone for French localization, I'd be
pleased to help.

Gilles