[Lumiera] Lumiera Developer meeting

Raffaella Traniello raffaella.traniello at livecom.it
Sat Sep 11 12:58:10 CEST 2010

Ciao!

On 10/09/10 21:12, Christian Thaeter wrote:
> Update: It might happen that i am not at home tomorrow (Saturday)
> evening. But I expect you can solve the web stuff without me, feel free
> to acknowledge a meeting anyways.

The Open Video conference has no flexible dates.
http://www.openvideoconference.org/

But I understand BJMR is busy.

I'll be at the Openvideo Conference.
Ernest Zahn and "komputes" will be there too.
Rumours have been heard that Herman Robak will be in NYC.
That makes quite a number of Lumiera T-Shirts flying around the
conference venue.

Anyone else is planning to participate?
Tom?

Two are the topics I'd like to discuss:

1 - how to improve the website
(how much of the planned work we can do before the event)

2 - how to present Lumiera
(very likely there will be a dedicated quite-informal session for FLOSS
projects)

Who is still willing to meet on #lumiera (Freenode) today at 20:00 UTC?

Ciao
Raffaella