[Lumiera] Lumiera Developer meeting

Ichthyostega.. prg at ichthyostega.de
Wed Sep 8 15:41:03 CEST 2010

Am 07.09.2010 21:11, schrieb Raffaella Traniello:
> I would really like to have a meeting for the website.
> The Openvideo Conference will be in NYC on 1-2 October and I think
> lumiera.org should wear a proper dress for the party.

Hi all,
looks like I'll get out of the office rather late today...
So, if there is a meeting this evening, I'll join when I'm at home.
But, given that today BJMR couldn't attend, probably it's a better idea
to do a meeting next weekend, mostly dedicated to the website and any
preparations for openvideoconference.