[Lumiera] Lumiera Developer meeting

Ernest Zahn ernest.zahn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 13:45:52 CEST 2010

Hi there,

I've been following Lumiera on IRC and mailinglist and I'll be attending the
OVC in NYC as an enthusiast of open video and I was wondering if you folks
needed help setting anything up for the event. I've been wanting to help in
some capacity. I'm not well versed in programming but I'm sure I could help
with physical labor! Let me know.

Regards,
Ernie

--