[Lumiera] Lumiera Developer meeting

Brian Rytel tesla.pictures at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 11:12:57 CEST 2010

This is not the best time for me, I am commuting to work during this period,
and unavailable after that.

If it were brought earlier a few hours, that may be ok, but I think it may
be short notice to do so. I work from 1000-0700 utc 3p-12mid(USA) and
commute for about an hour before and after 830-0800 utc.

Ironically Monday was a public holiday, and would have been perfect for me,
ohh well.

The weekend would be fine. I am quite sorry that I have been unable to touch
the staging site since my employment commenced. But I have great news that I
am thoroughly knowledgeable about current post-production practices.

B.J.M.R.