[Lumiera] Lumiera Developer meeting

Christian Thaeter ct at pipapo.org
Tue Sep 7 08:42:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

normally we would have our Developer meeting tomorrow 20:00 UTC,
ichthyo told that he had no time recently and for me its almost the
same. There are certainly some things to discuss even if we made no
programming progress last weeks. A lot of RFC's are to be decided and
the new Website needs to be deployed. For me the usual time would be
ok, but I won't mind when we delay the meeting to this weekend (not
exactly sure if i will have time) or in wednesday next week. Most
importantly, me and ichthyo currently know what to do on the
programming side and we have a lot work to do, it's more important that
the other people involved with the website and stuff have some time for
the meeting I think. Please speak up what time meets you.