[Lumiera] lumiera philosophy: Design a car beginning by the engine?

Kurt Georg Hooss hooss at schoepfung-und-wandel.de
Mon Oct 25 12:33:23 CEST 2010

interesting philosophical question indeed. historic answer:
when the engine was invented, the wooden car had to be redesigned
to be made of steel and to run on steel rails to carry the engine.

a similar principle might appeal to digital media.
the new engine might be too powerful for what it was meant to drive,
so the outer workings might need a new design and broader purpose.

georg

--

dr. kurt georg hooß
schöpfung & wandel