[Lumiera] Understanding lumiera view

Roland wildhostile at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 03:27:43 CEST 2010

I didn't understand the diagram.

My intention restarting the discussion about the GUI was to understand
why GUI designers (well anyone who wants to consider this task) should
have to wait until discussions on the core engine go further...

Even if I didn't agree with the method at first... Do you design a car
for example by beginning by the engine? ...I understand that it can lead
to other ways to work with media (maybe). In particular, you seem to see
Lumiera as a sort of programming language (as Hendrik Boom suggested it)
that would be graphical. But how far graphically do you see it to be?