[Lumiera] BJMR's GUI mockup/brainstorm

Ichthyostega prg at ichthyostega.de
Tue Oct 12 00:57:01 CEST 2010

Hi Brian,

fully agreed, its an idea to consider, and it fits in nicely with things
we're bound to do anyway, out of technical reasons (the wiring of control
connections comes into mind)

> Of  course this is another thing to add to the already quite daunting list of
> very sophisticated GUI elements already in store, but it's an idea to
> consider.

On the whole it could become complex, but I see it as composed from several
levels, and its good to be aware of the possibilites, even if we start out
with a simple first layer of functionality

Cheers,
Hermann V