[Lumiera] BJMR's GUI mockup/brainstorm

Graham Evans gray at karricountry.com.au
Mon Oct 11 13:16:44 CEST 2010

On 11/10/10 10:59, Roland wrote:
> Le 10/10/2010 11:19, Graham Evans a écrit :
>>
>> At the 8:00 mark you can see some of the fx starting to line up
>> nicely along the bottom: http://www.ableton.com/live?a=what_is
>>
> something like that? ==> http://sourceforge.net/dbimage.php?id=20337

not really.  Sorry that video was a pain.

Here we go - fx panels at the bottom:
http://karricountry.com.au/downloads/ableton-ui2.jpg
<http://karricountry.com.au/downloads/ableton-ui.jpg>

The following one is in "session view" so ignore the top part of the
screen.  However there is a new possibility at the bottom which is to
allow these fx panels to minimise into vertical bars.
http://karricountry.com.au/downloads/ableton-ui.jpg

It's a while since I used Ableton Live so perhaps I don't recall totally
correct however I do remember smooth and intuitive access to control
widgets and the sheer amount of info and controls packed into an
understandable layout.

<http://karricountry.com.au/downloads/ableton-ui.jpg>Graham