[Lumiera] BJMR's GUI mockup/brainstorm

Brian Rytel tesla.pictures at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 11:53:05 CEST 2010

Ichthyo:

> I said theoretically,
> because actually implementing the GUI for this stuff is quite some work
> and we have to focus on other stuff firstly and for some time to come.

This is what I was reffering to about understanding the 'structure' to
design GUI
ideas from. Creating a Visual Interaction Mechanism for the tool is more
precise,
and requires that tool to be defined to work with.

Also, as I somewhat forgot, the use of existing plugin architectures will
likely
(at least the way I see it) yield some sort of a pseudo-gui to adjust the
parameters
of varying architectures in a more uniform environment inside Lumiera.

There is a lot of work to be done brainstorming, designing and documenting
GUI
ideas! It gets my creative juices rather stimulated every time the
discussions starts up.

Thank You!

B.J.M.R.