[Lumiera] Linux audio and black art (was: Linux Audio Conference 2011)

Ernest Zahn ernest.zahn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 15:30:58 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I was wondering if you have considered using something like self hosted
wordpress for the Lumiera site? If a blog was set up with not just updates
to Lumiera but things that effect Lumiera like reports from the OVC, updates
in ffmpeg and other things that concern open video then Lumiera would show
indications of regular activity. Indications of regular activity will
encourage others to join in or donate to the project. Thoughts?

-Ernie

--
Divine Comedies
Est. 2008