[Lumiera] BJMR's GUI mockup/brainstorm

Hendrik Boom hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Fri Jul 23 02:53:51 CEST 2010

Thanks for replying, your response was very helpful and answered most of
my questions. I see this editor is in good hands now, and might even be a
decent alternative for sony vegas, which I use right now as my only video
editor. One key point that I can not stress enough, though, is
compatibility. Try and make it open to as many file formats as possible.
The most annoying thing ever is when you get a new HD camera, and find
out you have to lose quality converting the video files!

-- Geoffrey

ps. I have examples of things I've edited on my youtube
www.youtube.com/theboomtube