[Lumiera] Sitemap modifications

Ichthyostega prg at ichthyostega.de
Thu Jul 22 16:58:13 CEST 2010

Hi Brian,

basically I see two different concerns or view angles involved here.
For one, how is content perceived when a user enters the website from root,
and then the other question is how to organise documents logically, so we
know where to place additional content. There might always be some kind
of tension between these two, and what I wrote was mostly related to this
"logical arrangement view". Indeed, it's difficult for me at times to
judge any questions regarding the perception of an user entering the
Lumiera planet from outer space.... So I'm always glad about
proposals regarding better arrangement or better wording...