[Lumiera] Sitemap modifications

Brian Rytel tesla.pictures at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 23:25:49 CEST 2010

What I'd like to do with 'news' is break it up into: project news
(versions/modules, events, announcements) like the news on the homepage now,
then have: dev news (merge announces, technical milestones) that are of
interest to only the devs. Further, I'd like to make both news pages rss
feeds (looking into how to do this) to add to the heatbeat rss feeds now.
using the

include::footer.txt[]

function of asciidoc you can add the general news to the homepage and
to press, add the dev new to press and also the index of the
dev-vault.

news isn't a standalone page currently, and because of that I was
proposing to associate it with press or perhaps the /project->about
page.

B.J.M.R.