[Lumiera] Sitemap modifications

Raffaella Traniello rtraniello at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 22:32:06 CEST 2010

HI B.J.M.R.!

> As I'm trying to progress with the 'new' website I noted a few minor
> structure points to change and wanted any objections or suggestions.

I agree on your proposed changes.
Only I'm not convinced "news" should be in "press".
I think "news" are for the people that likes to keep up to date with
Lumiera current state of development while "press" is for people wanting
to talk about Lumiera without knowing it well. "Press" should contain
quite stable content (logos, brief description of goals, .odp
presentation, a few screenshots...). Kind of kit ready for a blog post
or a conference.

Ciao!
Raffaella