[Lumiera] Sitemap modifications

Brian Rytel tesla.pictures at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 12:33:51 CEST 2010

As I'm trying to progress with the 'new' website I noted a few minor
structure points to change and wanted any objections or suggestions:

anything with: // are my thoughts, please use /// or /* to make additional
comments, thank you!

== site map

.http://lumiera.org/[]
* index.txt    -- news //include:news.txt, but news should be part of press
* download.txt
* contribute.txt
* project/
 ** index.txt    -- about
 ** screenshots.txt
 ** press.txt
 ** donate.txt
 ** roadmap.txt
 ** credits.txt
 ** contact.txt
* documentation/  //I propose to call this any of: reference, resources,
information or a synonym of your choice, so that this section doesn't appear
to be just user-manual
 ** media/    -- white papers, presentations, manuals
 ** technical/        //change this to documentation, as it will hold,
essentially instructions on the actual coding
   *** doxygen    -- link to doxygen
   *** gui/
   *** proc/
   *** backend/
 ** design/
   *** gui/
    **** workflow/
   *** model/
   *** engine/
   *** backend/
   *** plugins/
   *** builddrone/
   *** config-loader/
* devs-vault/
 ** roadmap    -- link to trac
 ** design-process/            //the current contents need some
re-arrangement as some have been replaced by newer document. I think we
should create a system for organizing the Draft, Parked, & Final proposals
 ** devs.txt
 ** gitweb    -- link to git
 ** trac-reports    -- link to trac
 ** next-meeting/
 ** past-protocols/
* links.txt    -- page list of links to related projects
B.J.M.R.