[Lumiera] updates on my repo

Christian Thaeter ct at pipapo.org
Wed Jul 21 06:56:40 CEST 2010

hi Lumiera hackers,

I just cleaned my repository a bit up (you may 'git remote --prune
$myrepo'). Nothing pushed to LUMIERA/master yet, builddrone disagrees
with my tests (works for me here). Anyways, ichthyo you may merge from
my master branch on your decision. The only important thing which is
changed there is that i factored the tmpbuf implementation out (and
improved it a little). I didnt checked if it conflicts with any of your
changes, this is only a suggestion when you just need this update,
otherwise i'll do this merge sometime next. I already send a mail to
simeon to merge it because he is way more involved when working on the
config system.

Btw about the config system .. did we agree to rename it to preferences
(prefs)? cant remember, if yes, Simeon, we can do that together.