[Lumiera] some thoughts on clips/bin and metadata

Ichthyostega prg at ichthyostega.de
Sat Jul 17 01:29:45 CEST 2010

Brian Rytel schrieb:
> I think we should work on this as a discrete part of the workflow design, but
> I'm not sure if this should become a design proposal or what the next step
> would be... B.J.M.R.

Without wanting to sound unfriendly, but the next step for this part would
be that someone else steps up and takes care to define the next steps and
drive that effort ahead. With the workflow/design, I think, we should foremost
concentrate on what's immediately at hand, i.e. editing, handling, focus,
keybindings, output/render control etc.

Indeed, the connection to such a preproduction/media management component
is rather loose, and the interface will probably become rather "narrow";
overall I think these two parts can be targeted in parallel, without
much interference.