[Lumiera] some thoughts on clips/bin and metadata

Brian Rytel tesla.pictures at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 21:39:46 CEST 2010

This proposal is a lot like Lightroom or Adobe Brdige combined with FCP
server.

While the server/application environment to support this advance meta system
is important, I am first concerned about defining 1) necessay data
parameters, 2) methods of handling them (embed, wrapper, linked xml,
database, etc) and 3) how to use these decisions to interact with Lumiera in
its default purpose (an NLE).

I think we should work on this as a discrete part of the workflow design,
but I'm not sure if this should become a design proposal or what the next
step would be...
B.J.M.R.