[Lumiera] BJMR's GUI mockup/brainstorm

Brian Rytel tesla.pictures at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 21:32:18 CEST 2010

> Brian Rytel schrieb:
> > 5) They have an Audio-Video lock/unlock button.
>
> so to translate that to our situation, this would be a toggle state
> "lock placements".

Partially. This refers more to a universal toggle to latch/unlatch the
'links' between clips.
ie: You have most of audio tracks linked to their respective video tracks,
but want to do a J or L cut. Rather than selecting the AV links on both clip
a dsabling them, making the edit, and then enabling them again, you just
'turn off' link functions to make the edit, and then restore link function.
However, this refreshes the links to apply to the new IO points of all the
clips involved in the links.

B.J.M.R.