[Lumiera] some thoughts on clips/bin and metadata

Brian Rytel tesla.pictures at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 11:09:03 CEST 2010

> ......the possibility of setting up some server based system where people
> could draw clips from, edit the xml metadata....
> and then push the info back to the server which would merge it with other
> pushed metadata.

This is peripherally discussed in the workflow outline:
http://lumiera.org/gitweb?p=lumiera/mob;a=tree;f=workflow;h=1fd1b9d225350064edc6a77069f1387adeb73d49;hb=workflow
I wanted to look into adding metadata to other file formats to give
increased functionality, and allow clip tracking.

I'd like to discuss these ideas more a do some research into the
implementation.

B.J.M.R.