[Lumiera] Lumiera T-shirts

Raffaella Traniello raffaella.traniello at livecom.it
Thu Jul 15 09:59:36 CEST 2010

Ciao!

Lumera T-Shirts are available in many
sizes (kid/adult)
fits (man/woman)
colours (white on black, black on white, silver on black)

100% cotton, normal weight, Fruit of the Loom.

Watch the T-shirts at work at:
http://lumiera.org/froscon09.html

At the moment I have only three left:
M man white on black
M man black on white
M man silver on black

They cost
15€ adult
10€ kid

I attach a table as reference for adult sizes.

Shipping and handling costs depends on the weight and on the
destination. They are mostly between 5 and 10 euros.
See: http://www.poste.it/postali/prioritaria/tariffe_estero.shtml
(Ops... it's in Italian!)

If you want to order a Lumiera T-Shirt, please contac me by 25 JULY.

Ciao
Raffaella

PS: For new orders I propose to add "project" to the Lumiera logo.
Small, bottom right. Just to stress Lumiera is a project not (yet) a
software.