[Lumiera] BJMR's GUI mockup/brainstorm

yanikn at sas.upenn.edu yanikn at sas.upenn.edu
Thu Jul 15 06:09:08 CEST 2010

It looks great to me. The only comment I have is it might be wise to add a default color coding schema in order to identify the different groups, audio, tracks, etc. This default setting could be customized or even affected by a widget/addon such as some of those available for Firefox's tabs.

Great work.

--Yanik